INTERNATIONAL MEMBERS WELCOME IN LONGRICH

Only Qualification for membership: Desire for a sustainable extra income!

Longrich is about 34 years old and is present in the US, UK, Europe, Africa and Asia and so a UK resident may registered by a US, European, African or Asian country resident/stockist and vice-versa.

It's indeed an International Business that can be done from any country of the world and even in lock-down situation. It's a plain, transparent business and Longrich has its good name to protect. Just google any info that you want on it.

*List of Longrich Registered Stockists in Nigeria, Ghana, Gambia, South Africa, UK, Europe, etc., are below. To do the business, all you need is your Registration Code and addresses of Stockists.

Wednesday, August 8, 2018

EXCRUCIATING WAIST PAIN HEALED BY PANTY LINER

LONGRICH NA THE PLACE TO BE!!!!!!
I came to know this coy thru Peace Udokamma Amadi all the way in Abuja. It took time for her to convince me to come & experience her joy.
To shorten everything I registered April this year. Since that time I have been playing my part for Longrich to rock more.
On the 13th/14th of this month I had excruciating pains on my waist that I can't sit nor stand with ease, in the bathroom bending down is out of it, wearing my pant is another challenge. I now remember all my upline told me about panty liner. I bought Eva water on the 15th of this month being Sunday(1.5 ltrs)unwrapped the panty liner & brought out the green side soaked three inside the bottled water. Monday morning I took it first thing that was how I was visiting the restroom to pass water. Last thing in the night before going to bed the same experience of visiting the restroom l took it for three days on the fourth day I woke up sharp sharp even looking for the pains. The height of it was in the bathroom no discomfort. I have been doing my normal activities since today. I don't have to wait for tomorrow because this body belongs to me & I know what took place.The joy was beyond me that I had to call my colleague in Abuja that is aware of the pains. When I told her that I have relief the next thing she replied was"Anion" my response to her is"YES".

..... Ebere 

No comments:

Post a Comment