INTERNATIONAL MEMBERS WELCOME IN LONGRICH

Only Qualification for membership: Desire for a sustainable extra income!

Longrich is about 34 years old and is present in the US, UK, Europe, Africa and Asia and so a UK resident may registered by a US, European, African or Asian country resident/stockist and vice-versa.

It's indeed an International Business that can be done from any country of the world and even in lock-down situation. It's a plain, transparent business and Longrich has its good name to protect. Just google any info that you want on it.

*List of Longrich Registered Stockists in Nigeria, Ghana, Gambia, South Africa, UK, Europe, etc., are below. To do the business, all you need is your Registration Code and addresses of Stockists.

Wednesday, August 8, 2018

PREGNANCIES ACHIEVED WITH LONGRICH PANTYLINER & MENGQIAN 3

*I just can't keep calm! Its Testimony timeπŸ’ƒπŸ₯‚πŸΎπŸ·I introduced Longrich opportunity n products to a neighbour of mine 1 year n six months ago n found out from her that she wanted to get pregnant after her first child of 4years + then I suggested our fertility supplement (Menqgian) n pantyliner but she waved it aside as one of those market strategies🀐after all she worked at a teaching hospitalπŸ‘Œ2 months ago,  I walked up to her with all d testimonies I have been getting from my biz platform " U must take this Longrich products I said." She said she has been on lots of medications n therapies from doctors n all but nothing, since am saying this again she will try it but she doesn't have money now o they have not paid them previous month; I said don't worry take it whenever they pay u can pay. She was grateful. Yesterday she asked for my account details n transfered to me. This morning she knocked at my door about 6:am. She was so happy sharing d good news that she is already pregnant following month after using d product. She said if she knew she would have listened to me earlier n  called me a "Carrier of grace"!πŸ˜‡ I give God d gloryπŸ™πŸ™πŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒLongrich truly rocks
Shared by Brr. Mrs L.


No comments:

Post a Comment