INTERNATIONAL MEMBERS WELCOME IN LONGRICH

Only Qualification for membership: Desire for a sustainable extra income!

Longrich is about 34 years old and is present in the US, UK, Europe, Africa and Asia and so a UK resident may registered by a US, European, African or Asian country resident/stockist and vice-versa.

It's indeed an International Business that can be done from any country of the world and even in lock-down situation. It's a plain, transparent business and Longrich has its good name to protect. Just google any info that you want on it.

*List of Longrich Registered Stockists in Nigeria, Ghana, Gambia, South Africa, UK, Europe, etc., are below. To do the business, all you need is your Registration Code and addresses of Stockists.

Wednesday, August 8, 2018

*PREGNANCIES ACHIEVED WITH LONGRICH PANTYLINER & MENGQIAN 2


Wao! Finally I have to gist you about my super Longrich products. I'm super excited too. Towards end of 2016 when I put to bed, a friend of mine came visiting, she had been eagerly waiting for a second baby for years but to no avail , I just joined Longrich then but had heard others testimonies so I encouraged her to use it (pantyliner), she did and sold some for me. Months after I saw her with big tummy and she finally put to bed some months ago. During the time she was heavy I decided to keep quiet and try to help another person who confided in me. After explaining our products to her, I told her what to do, she did and she just put to bed this morning. I've been dancing because through Longrich I have put smile on someone.

No comments:

Post a Comment